Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear you've been ill big b.....hope you recover quick buddy

Comment

Thanks RBH sick of hospitals and tests but I’ll get there really like what you’re doing to your car

Comment

lets hope youre back to full health asap
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by big b View Post
          Thanks RBH sick of hospitals and tests but I’ll get there really like what you’re doing to your car

cheers big b...……...just trying to be different mate

ive an idea for the rear end, but not gonna spill just yet...…………...too many prying eyes

Comment

Thanks exclusiv don’t want to turn this into a medical forum but you would be surprised how the banter on here can cheer you up even if you’re not involved in it who would have thought “fairy lights “ in cars and black wheels would have you laughing along with all the sound advice that is freely given out just reading through the threads is informative and puts a smile on your face Great bunch and great forum [emoji106][emoji106]

Comment

I’ll come round to your place and spy RBH !!!

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post

………...too many prying eyes

like the secret society in ere
                ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                  like the secret society in ere
                  ssssshhhhhhhhhhh……….its a secret

Comment

I’ll come round to your place and spy RBH !!!
                    ...……….your more than welcome bud

Comment

Thanks exclusiv don’t want to turn this into a medical forum but you would be surprised how the banter on here can cheer you up even if you’re not involved in it who would have thought “fairy lights “ in cars and black wheels would have you laughing along with all the sound advice that is freely given out just reading through the threads is informative and puts a smile on your face Great bunch and great forum [emoji106][emoji106]
                      am gonna wire them up so they flash in and oot tae the muzak

Comment

Hello my friend lets hope you get your health problems sorted---been there and got all the T shirts---and a good bit of banter always cheers me up too------Dave

Comment

Thanks pal yeah a laugh is good medicine

Comment

Welcome aboard, but get rid of those window deflectors. They absolutely spoil the nice looks of the Insignia.

Comment

Still class myself as a newbie thought I'd better post a couple of pics
                              Really nice colour! Looks great! That colour seems to make the stock grill look really good too
                              2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
                              honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Thanks pal yeah I really like it much better than these common red ones [emoji16][emoji16][emoji4]

Comment

Working...
                                X