No announcement yet.

Gloss black......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They wont know they light up on that model, they wont know every mod.

Wonder if they know how much the leathers go for

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
      I've been around cars since I was born ......worked with cars all my days and at nearly 50 I'm not gonna say something is there when it isn't.

So no need to question me.
      I'm sorry, I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
        I'm sorry, I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions.

Don't be daft mate...……….if they had been any good to me, I would have taken them, but as the car had a fair share of damage, the drivers side one was cracked and a broken fixing and the passenger side one, the lens was non existant.

both indicators were on the bottom ( sort of underneath ) the main projector and the gubbins for the bulb etc under the bonnet were huge

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
          They wont know they light up on that model, they wont know every mod.

Wonder if they know how much the leathers go for
          leathers, centre consol, display and heater control panel were gone mate

but the rear door cards were still in it

Comment

Don't be daft mate...……….if they had been any good to me, I would have taken them, but as the car had a fair share of damage, the drivers side one was cracked and a broken fixing and the passenger side one, the lens was non existant.

both indicators were on the bottom ( sort of underneath ) the main projector and the gubbins for the bulb etc under the bonnet were huge
            I'm confused are we talking about different things. I said were they AFLs otherwise the boot lights would still be dummies.

Comment

Definitely afls or something else.....as they looked totally different to the ones in mine.

And the boot lights have the bulbs as I snipped some length of cables along with the bulb holder .

Comment

Just been checking up on headlights now.....could they have been bi xenon's????

Comment

Just been checking up on headlights now.....could they have been bi xenon's????
                  Afl are bi xenon

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
                    Afl are bi xenon

Right.....even at my age with modern cars, I'm still being educated

Comment

Something even I can't afford to retrofit like 2000 pounds so went with some chinese headlights

Comment

Right.....even at my age with modern cars, I'm still being educated

You can tell the difference of the facelift lights

Top one,standard halogen

Bottom one, AFL
                        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Mines are top ones.

Bottom ones were on scrap car.....well....what's left of them

Comment

Ah the indicator area is the give away

Comment

Working...
                            X