Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heads Up Display

Hi guys

I have a new 2018 Insignia with a "Heads Up Display", does anyone else on here have one,,, if so does it sit at an angle, to the left,,, dropping about 3 deg... and is off centre to the right, also by about 3 deg...….

my car has been into the dealer 3 times since February to fix this,,, each time they tell me 'Vauxhall Technical' are still looking into it,,, I took it back yesterday only to be told,,, "They have checked other cars and they are the same, therefore its the way it should be",, I think this is a load of bull,, so am interested to find out from others who have the HUD...….

Cheers

I think The following might be able to help.....I forget who else has it.

Lets see if we can get their attention.

@TheKnight_RS
    @Neal_1974
    @Minuteman
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

I don't don't have the HUD. Mine just has the flashing red warning lights for pedestrians etc.
      sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

Comment

Oh right like mine...I thought you had it. I know Neal deffo has it but he's been a bit quiet lately.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Is James on about the display itself on the screen or the actual control panel for the HUD?
          Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

The display I think
            sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

Comment

Hi guys...its the display on the screen

Comment

This doesn't look slanted! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKbCQ1B2WHg
                Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Can't they make the image a bit bigger

Comment

The best bet would be to see if another dealership near you has a demo vehicle with it fitted that you can look at

Comment

I maybe able to help soon when I get my new car on 26th June if not already sorted
                      2018 GSi

Comment

Originally posted by DS1978 View Post
                        I maybe able to help soon when I get my new car on 26th June if not already sorted

I bet you're itching to help!

Another who might be able to help is grumpano

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                          Oh right like mine...I thought you had it. I know Neal deffo has it but he's been a bit quiet lately.
                          Yeah sorry guys in the middle of moving so all up in the air.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesT View Post
                            Hi guys

I have a new 2018 Insignia with a "Heads Up Display", does anyone else on here have one,,, if so does it sit at an angle, to the left,,, dropping about 3 deg... and is off centre to the right, also by about 3 deg...….

my car has been into the dealer 3 times since February to fix this,,, each time they tell me 'Vauxhall Technical' are still looking into it,,, I took it back yesterday only to be told,,, "They have checked other cars and they are the same, therefore its the way it should be",, I think this is a load of bull,, so am interested to find out from others who have the HUD...….

Cheers
                            Give me 2 I’ll check but sure mine is straight

Comment

Originally posted by JamesT View Post
                              Hi guys

Cheers

Looks straight enough to me, note the dash itself at the back is curved to contour the bonnet shape

Comment

Working...
                              X