Market value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Market value

Hi all thinking saying fair well to my beloved siggy. Time for a change now.
    It's a 2lt Sri ecoflex cdti 160bhp
    Full main dealer history
    Dmf and clutch fitted by main dealer under warranty about 15k ago.
    Keyless entry and push button start
    Stop start
    Bose sound system
    Hid lights
    Vx line kit
    Detachable how bar with electrics fitted by main dealer. (Only used for a bike rack)
    Reverse camera
    Front and rear arm rest
    Rear sun blinds
    Boot liner
    All books and two keys

Looking to see what the value of it should be if I sell privately instead of trading in

2018-05-21_07-22-13 by matthew chamberlain, on Flickr

Gutted to see it going mate! What you thinking next?

I sold my van privately and after that sold promised myself to never sell a van privately again haha! I just got really frustrated with the amount of tyre kickers, time wasters and people who never turned up

Just for reference my Siggy did not have as many options as yours and that went for £8500 if i remember rightly with 47k on the clock

Comment

alrite mate not sure at the moment in the process of buying a new property so probably just get an old banger till thats all gone through. been looking at the xc60 but not sure as im not gaining much space from the siggy

Comment

May as well keep a hold of the Siggy until its all gone through bud then get something you really want?

Comment

were not far from our moving date anyways so though i might get a bit of advice on what to market it at

Comment

Ah fair enough mate! Makes perfect sense! You moving far from where you are now?

Comment

not really mate just need a bigger house. added bonus now new has two garages

Comment

I got 8 an half for my August 2014 Insignia last July px off this one. Mine was a pretty much base model but only had 9k on the clock. It's a lot less stressful pxing and no disgruntled owner banging on your door if the engine decides to go pop soon after buying it.

They only sold mine for 900 quid more at the dealer so the price they gave me wasn't that bad really.
                2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                  I got 8 an half for my August 2014 Insignia last July px off this one. Mine was a pretty much base model but only had 9k on the clock. It's a lot less stressful pxing and no disgruntled owner banging on your door if the engine decides to go pop soon after buying it.

They only sold mine for 900 quid more at the dealer so the price they gave me wasn't that bad really.
                  Think you get better value if you px for a new car

Comment

See what Evans halshaw online and wbac say. Then add a £1000 on top for private sale

Comment

Originally posted by emmamatt38 View Post
                      not really mate just need a bigger house. added bonus now new has two garages
                      happy days! Nice one dude

Comment

According to auto trader, the value is just over five and half grand.
                        LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Working...
                        X