anyone done this with reversing sensors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone done this with reversing sensors

Just been reading about this on facebook group the guy has installed these sensors way below the bumper, makes me wanna try it myself

Errrmm why? Surely they'd be more prone to water ingress that low?
    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Just had a look at the picture and when I found the sensors I agree they may be more prone to water , but to me I notice there are only three sensors fitted and the outer ones are a far way from the side of the car which possibly is going to leave dead areas .

Comment

Probably bought black ones because it's easier than getting them colour coded to match the red.

Comment

Would only work for something directly behind, wouldn't pick up stuff at the side. Being that low, and depending on the sensor, the may also pick up the ground which would be a real pain after drilling the bumper.
          sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

Comment

It’s where the sensors are on my Zafira, not managed to drive into anything recently [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Working...
            X