Grand Sport Blue tooth mic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Sport Blue tooth mic

Any of you GS owners getting a buzz/rattle from the Bluetooth mic in the roof console?
    I had exactly the same fault with the old Siggy, bit of blue tack cured that but you'd think GM would have got on top of that fault though!
    If I get time this week I'll see if I can get roof console apart , here's hoping it's the same blue tack fix
    sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

do Vx do their own brand of blue tack..then again if they did it probably wouldn’t stick.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Minuteman View Post
      Any of you GS owners getting a buzz/rattle from the Bluetooth mic in the roof console?
      I had exactly the same fault with the old Siggy, bit of blue tack cured that but you'd think GM would have got on top of that fault though!
      If I get time this week I'll see if I can get roof console apart , here's hoping it's the same blue tack fix
      I'm still on the old siggy but yes I had same issue with interference on the mic, but the mic was a tight fit. I used a strip of 'leukoplast' between the parts of the console, which i reckoned where the 'noise' was coming from. That solved it. The tape was applied to the areas which are hidden from view obviously. Worth a try if the mic is a snug fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Logosgil View Post
        do Vx do their own brand of blue tack..then again if they did it probably wouldn’t stick.
        I think you're doing vx a disservice...Of course it will stick...Sporadically I grant you but it would stick.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Working...
        X