Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plus there is 6 months warranty with the car too. [emoji106]

Comment

OK mate, sounds good to me, hope you enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Stoat View Post
        OK mate, sounds good to me, hope you enjoy it.
        Thanks alot man. So are the main belts that need done just the Fan/Drive belt? And the Timing belt? Or would I leave the timing belt for another 10k at least?

Comment

When you get the timing belt done it's best to check if the water pump needs doing at the same time. I know the previous 2ltrs diesels had the water pump run by the timing belt so if the pump seized it snapped the belt. Not sure if the pump is run separately these days?
          Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
            When you get the timing belt done it's best to check if the water pump needs doing at the same time. I know the previous 2ltrs diesels had the water pump run by the timing belt so if the pump seized it snapped the belt. Not sure if the pump is run separately these days?
            Yea id probably just replace the pump anyways. Better giving it fresh stuff if the money is there for it. Save me doing it later on [emoji108]

Comment

Working...
            X