Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forgot to say got mine the other day and my stickers to which i won in photo of the month competition. Cheers guys your the best

Comment

I’ll take one if there are any left 🤙

Comment

Never mind just noticed this was 2018thead

Comment

Originally posted by Kezo1995 View Post
          I’ll take one if there are any left 🤙
          Yeah keyrings are available.
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
            Yeah keyrings are available.
            Can you let me know how to buy these from you please and thank you

Comment

Can you let me know how to buy these from you please and thank you

Yeah send me £3 via paypal to markoliver31@gmail.com - include your postal address in the message and I'll pop one in the post for you.
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Yeah send me £3 via paypal to markoliver31@gmail.com - include your postal address in the message and I'll pop one in the post for you.
                That’s it sent over buddy

Comment

Is there a group sticker for the siggy b?

Comment

That’s it sent over buddy
                    Got it, thanks. I'll get one out to you in the morning,
                    sriray does the stickers.

Comment

Got it, thanks. I'll get one out to you in the morning,
                      sriray does the stickers.
                      Thanks buddy look forward to it

Comment

Working...
                      X