X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum logo keyrings

£3 each inclusive of postage, pm me for details
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

There's gonna be a few of us selling these so when excusiv's are running low, you can also pm me.

Just a little nod to Photo Of The Month. I'll be giving these away as prizes to the winners of Standard and Modded Insignias each month so don't forget to enter your cars for a chance to win one!
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Few gone out already !
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Mine turned up on Saturday,
        many thanks to Marko...
        Chris

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Dave

You taking some to PVS?

Comment

I'm not going Ash,,bit far for me,for a day,,would love to be there though....enjoy !

Comment

Anyone wanting any ? Pm me before I run out, help support the running of the site !

Comment

Received mine Thursday or Friday but away the weekend

Thanks
                  2018 GSi

Comment

Originally posted by DS1978 View Post
                    Received mine Thursday or Friday but away the weekend

Thanks

You're welcome !

Comment

Big thanks to everyone who's bought a keyring,much appreciated, plenty available , support the best car site on the web

Myself,Marco and Pondy have them in stock ,only £3 posted

Comment

Received mine today mate thanks very Swift delivery and a nice wee key ring. Get them bought guys and support the club

Comment

Got mine a few weeks ago and very happy with it.
                          It's a nice addition as a keyring.......not big and bulky as some and nice a light so it doesn't put strain on the ignition barrel.

Come on guys, get these bought as it supports the club with the nessesary funds which always gratefully appreciated.

Comment

Mine came in the post on Monday. Think I only ordered it on Friday. Fast delivery and I like it very much.
                            LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Originally posted by Witty View Post
                              Mine came in the post on Monday. Think I only ordered it on Friday. Fast delivery and I like it very much.
                              We aim to please

Comment

Working...
                              X