No announcement yet.

Not sure if I find this cool or not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nine out of ten motorcyclists nod to each other as they go in the opposite direction.
    LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

I often carry canoes/ kayaks on the roof. Will often Bob and get bobbed by others carrying boats. I like it.

Comment

Now that you mention it......we get flashed at Everytime we're in a certain car park near us..........but it only happens at night for some reason?????

Comment

Originally posted by Witty View Post
          Nine out of ten motorcyclists nod to each other as they go in the opposite direction.
          My old man mentioned that last night when I was talking to him hahah.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
            Now that you mention it......we get flashed at Everytime we're in a certain car park near us..........but it only happens at night for some reason?????

Comment

I think is nice thing, its a respect thing.
              Funny you say that about ST. My wife have a Type R and when i pass or get passed by Type R we don't have that acknowledgement you experienced. So look at it as a cool thing bud.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000rpm View Post
                Unfortunately, most Insignias (and most Astra/Corsa/Focus/Fiesta) are not VXR/ST models.
                You say that bud. But surely modded insignia drivers should still acknowledge each other but NO they don't.

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                  I think is nice thing, its a respect thing.
                  Funny you say that about ST. My wife have a Type R and when i pass or get passed by Type R we don't have that acknowledgement you experienced. So look at it as a cool thing bud.
                  Went out in the car last night for a little blast up over the Brecon Beacons and there was another ST coming the other way and he nodded!

I have started to come around to the idea haha

Comment

I don't think vxr drivers do it

Comment

Originally posted by WHIPPY-WOOLLEY View Post
                      Went out in the car last night for a little blast up over the Brecon Beacons and there was another ST coming the other way and he nodded!

Receiving the acknowledgement is worth getting the st alone .

Comment

Originally posted by WHIPPY-WOOLLEY View Post

Maybe it's some sort of mating thing

Have you checked to see if there's a

yet???

Comment

Flash or nod.....then stop.

Saves a joining up fee

Comment

Regardless this car is the best thing I have ever bought in my life haha! Still gives me a massive smile when I put my foot down!

Tempted to buy a bluefin remap soon though haha

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
                              Till you find out that they're lady boys
                              Quite rare in this country I hope

Comment

Originally posted by Langy View Post
                                Original Mini owners used to do this back in the day....(i've owned three),

it was always nice that if you ever broke down you could rely on any passing Mini owner to stop and attempt to get you running again...whereas most folk nowadays would just drive past
                                So Chris how many broken down siggy have you driven pass

Comment

Working...
                                X