Couple of questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple of questions

Is it possible to swap the washer jets for normal jets, just cannot get them right and have given up , Have put a Irmscher number plate surround on, would like to fix the ends on front one flush, was thinking of suitable self tapping screws, but unsure if anything is behind, tried all the various pads but they wont hold.

Cheers
    Mark

Try this adjusting tool

​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Ordered cheers, tried something similar on last car - miserable failure haha

Comment

I've ordered one myself,,got one of my jets pointing to the moon atm
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Yep passenger side ok ish drivers even at 50mph goes over the top grrrr

Comment

To be honest you probably won’t get them to move even with the tool , they get gunged up with lime scale etc and you will more than likely end up just mangling the jet
            And ref the number plate surround I normally use silicone sealant .
            On the last Insignia I drilled holes in the surround that lined up with the number plate then used silicone on the back of the surround screwed the surround in place let the silicone go off and then remove the screws .
            I don’t like screws on the number plates so I then silicone the plate to the surround .
            I have not had any problems doing this and the plates are hard to remove so they won’t get stolen as they can’t be unscrewed

Comment

Cheers for that, I have a tube of Tiger Seal used on a job in the house, should stick the surround on the ends.

Thanks Mark

Comment

Working...
              X