X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete front grille set 2008-2013

Have this item for sale. Brand new and still in the packaging

That’s a little steep on price IMO.
    LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Agreed, the preface is getting on abit now and have lots of 2nd hand available. I doubt people would that much on a new standard grille while they get a used one for £50. I would say new one is worth £100.

Comment

To be honest I have no idea how much they go for. I was told to put it up for that price by a member of staff at vauxhall

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_ti View Post
          To be honest I have no idea how much they go for. I was told to put it up for that price by a member of staff at vauxhall
          Hmmm just had a look on ebay the prices for used ones seem to have risen, no idea but that's sold breakers. You could keep it at that price see if it does go.

On the Insignia Owners Classified fb group they are cheap, so it depends on where you look.

Comment

I have lowered the price now and also listed the rear chrome trim

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_ti View Post
              I have lowered the price now and also listed the rear chrome trim
              Do you have someone else's ebay account you could use, one with a good feedback score, as yours is on 0 this will affect the selling of it.

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                Do you have someone else's ebay account you could use, one with a good feedback score, as yours is on 0 this will affect the selling of it.
                I don't unfortunately. I have literally just rejoined after my previous account was hacked

Comment

Working...
                X