Face lift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mindyourmagic View Post
    At the risk of sounding stupid, I looked up flexride on youtube and it showed a video (no explanation) but it had "sport" and "tour" which changed according to the throttle. Does this mean the flexride is only applicable to the tourer / auto gearbox?
    No its available across all models bar the basic ones. Probably rare enough on the lower specked models. It's an adaptive damping system which is active all the time, you can 'override' it by selecting tour which 'softens' the default setting, selecting sport 'stiffens' the default and the shock absorbers. If you drive like a bat out of hell it will automatically change to sport. Couldn't do without it now.

Comment

Ah! Thank you buttons! So it's probably safe to say that Elite facelift models will have it? I like the idea as I read a review that said the ride wasn't that great with larger (18") wheels, perhaps they were not aware of this?

Comment

I have a facelift elite and mine be doesn’t have it. Probably an optional extra.
        LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

I believe its standard on the Bi-Turbo and 2ltr Petrol Turbo. Optional on other variants
          Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by mindyourmagic View Post
            Ah! Thank you buttons! So it's probably safe to say that Elite facelift models will have it? I like the idea as I read a review that said the ride wasn't that great with larger (18") wheels, perhaps they were not aware of this?
            It's standard on 2.0t petrol and Biturbo diesels,,and VXR obviously,,options on others

Edit ,, VXR is VXR and sport,,,not sport and tour
            Last edited by exclusiv.; 27-06-2018, 06:03 PM.
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Possible sale of mine. Has dark headlining and it's a biturbo vs line

Comment

facelift have different engines - far more economical than the pre-face, different wiring - quite a lot of change.

Comment

Working...
                X