Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (SOLD) DTUK Pedal box

Right guys,

I have for sale is my dtuk pedal box fitted in my car for a few months before I had a remap done. Wish I had got this sooner, it had transformed the car, much more pleasant to drive.

This will fit all insignias apart from the B which I am unsure about.

Price is £110 including postage, and paid by paypal.

Link to manufacturers website

Cheers.
    Last edited by sriray; 21-06-2018, 03:53 PM.

hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
      hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
      Go on you know you want to. They do transform the responsiveness of the accelerator. Got one on mine and the result was really worth it. Just don’t turn it all the way up when the roads are wet. Couldn’t stop the wheels spinning when I tried it. Lol
      LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Originally posted by Witty View Post
        Go on you know you want to. They do transform the responsiveness of the accelerator. Got one on mine and the result was really worth it. Just don’t turn it all the way up when the roads are wet. Couldn’t stop the wheels spinning when I tried it. Lol
        That means its half price to forum members.

Comment

Originally posted by Witty View Post
          I am tempted but funds are tight.
          We're off to Vancouver for 2 weeks in September and she's made me promise no big purchases

Comment

I am tempted but funds are tight.
            We're off to Vancouver for 2 weeks in September and she's made me promise no big purchases
            Get it!....If she moans, get the ruler out and show her it's only a couple of 5cm ends joined by a bit of cable....Then you can say "OOooohh....You meant price."
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
              Get it!....If she moans, get the ruler out and show her it's only a couple of 5cm ends joined by a bit of cable....Then you can say "OOooohh....You meant price."
              Shes been happy with small purchases all her life.....that's why she married me

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                Seriously am tempted but not at the moment unfortunately

Comment

For anyone thinking about it I can honestly say do it. Had one of these on mine and changed the car.

Comment

Are you all on commission

Comment

Are you all on commission

Aye ,20%
                      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Each????

Comment

Sold.

Comment

Hi will you take £80,as I’m undecided whether to get a tuning box or a pedal box

Comment

Originally posted by stefan View Post
                              Hi will you take £80,as I’m undecided whether to get a tuning box or a pedal box
                              It's already sold pal
                              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Working...
                              X