Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roof Bars

Alright Guys.

New to the group so forgive me if this has already been answered. Got a 15 plate 5 door hatchback.

Struggling like mad to get some roof bars for it.

Halfords Have the bars and footpack. but apparently I need a fitting kit which they don't have?!

any advice or links please?

Carl

Ebay???
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

eBay is a minefield pal. that many types and makes. I want to make sure it'll fit. most sellers are from china. I'd have no chance of any customer care if I got the wrong ones!

Comment

Originally posted by CarlDoyle83 View Post
        eBay is a minefield pal. that many types and makes. I want to make sure it'll fit. most sellers are from china. I'd have no chance of any customer care if I got the wrong ones!
        Was meaning 2nd hand genuine ones,,they come up when people change cars

Or new ones from a vx dealer. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-V...IAAOSwjXNaZgss
        Last edited by exclusiv.; 21-06-2018, 08:50 PM.
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I'd go for OEM ones guaranteed to fit and no issues with regards poor quality.

Comment

I have the genuine ones for the last 6 years and I remember pricing up others and by the time you added all the fitting kits etc there was not much in it. The OE kit is good quality. I'd buy the OE kit new or better secondhand.

Comment

Check out the Thule website to find out what parts they say fit your car , you only have to have car reg to check
              Then check on eBay for correct bits

Comment

Just had a quick look a thule set with aero type bars is £225 , square type bars are £174 as a guide price

Comment

The advantage of thule is next time you get a new car you can just change the feet. I had Vauxhall bars and sold them for something stupid like £40. Tired of losing lots of money so with Thule it'll be £30 a time for new feet in future.

Comment

I think you will find that thule actually make the OEM ones anyway just rebadged and as jmagee says you can just swap bits around if you change cars ��

Comment

Working...
                    X