2013 2.0cdti auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 2.0cdti auto

Hi iv got a face lift 2013 2.0CDTI Elite auto, 70k on clock, first thing in the morning when I start it I’m getting a warning light low oil pressure for spilt second then it’s gone, I have had Vauxhall plug it in they have told me a faulty injector is causing the low oil pressure light to come on but the car hasn’t actually got low oil pressure and iv got an oil weep needing the gearbox removed to repair can anyone shine any light or have had simular issues as cars driving fine part from the warning lights, thanks

Its normal i had same issue. Oil needs to expand if its very cold

Comment

Originally posted by Shaz View Post
      Its normal i had same issue. Oil needs to expand if its very cold
      INCORRECT!! Low oil pressure at start up is a common problem and if not addressed can lead to the bottom end bearings seizing. Planty of info on the net and here but basically it's down to an oil pickup seal in the sump hardening and then allows the oil to drain back into the sump starving the bottom end bearings of oil. Needs the sump off to replace. Ignore at your peril
      Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Thanks for that, Does the gearbox need removing in order to change the seal on the auto model?

Comment

Originally posted by Dee2912 View Post
          Thanks for that, Does the gearbox need removing in order to change the seal on the auto model?
          Elsewhere on here it says the autos have the cut outs, good luck

Comment

Working...
          X