Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Programming keys

Hi everyone

How do we program new keys? I’ve had one cut but can’t figure out to to program the immobiliser

Ok so it’s body, bcm, add transponder but it keeps hanging reading my key. Does anyone have any ideas ?

Comment

What are you using to programme, OPCOM? Is it a genuine one or cheap chinese clone?
      Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
        What are you using to programme, OPCOM? Is it a genuine one or cheap chinese clone?
        Cheap free one [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Comment

Good luck, on these cars it pretty much removes the keys and adds them back in, so you need any spares ready. So let's hope your opcom is upto it.

Does it make you wait 12 mins? before it goes into programming?

It has this wait time to stop you jumping in, programming a key and making off. Is it hanging or waiting?

Comment

It does a count down from 10 minutes and stops while scanning the master key.
            I didn’t have time today as I had the happy task of driving from the heart of Sussex to Heathrow t4, at least my daughter was appeased to see me, till we got home then she went out....

Comment

I tried again and it scared the life out of me saying had erased all keys but at the next step it must have crashed as it didn’t have a counter or anything.

Is there anyone in East Sussex that can program a key for me ?

Comment

Working...
              X