Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My other toys

I also own a pug 206cc 2.0 and a disco 300tdi.[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
    I am also a member of northants 4x4 response team,we get to help out with race for life in northampton and peterborough.

Girl at work has a 206cc in red. She's loving having the top down in this weather.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Christ on a bike. I was scared to click on this one. "My other toys"!!!! Afraid I was going to find a link to 'my favorite strap on'
      Like the disco, dump the pug.
      I have a 16 year old daughter who wants nothing other than a LandRover Defender and to be as specific as she is, a SWB without a white roof. I've 2 years to find one before she heads off to college.

Comment

Lol,the cc wasnt a car of choice at the time,i had a jag estate,and went in to garage to sort out knocking noise at rear and discovered it was a rot box,so had to go,the cc just happened to be up for sale at the time,and tbh its a great car to drive.

Comment

Working...
        X