Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 2.0 SRI CdTI Auto - how to tell audio model?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 2.0 SRI CdTI Auto - how to tell audio model?

Hi,

New to the forum and ownership - car has the buttons fitted for bluetooth (non nav model) but doesn’t have facility. How do I determine the correct model for purchase of the Bluetooth kit?

Thanks,
    NK

It should have written on it,below the volume dial,,,it's probably a CD400
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Welcome to the forum

It is quite expensive to have the blue tooth added if it is not fitted from manufacture.
      LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Originally posted by Witty View Post
        Welcome to the forum

It is quite expensive to have the blue tooth added if it is not fitted from manufacture.
        Yeah,sure vx mods charge 300+ to add the OEM Bluetooth set up,,cheaper going aftermarket
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Thanks folks - you are all up v early! Any of you looked at the Apple CarPlay retro fit option?

Comment

AFAIK there is no upgrade for the factory fitted units
            Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Thanks - I saw this and thought it could be fitted

Comment

But that hasn't got Apple Carplay
                Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

I always believe this there is only so much you can do with an old system. You want new stuff you have to pay more for the new stuff.
                  Or get an premium aftermarket like Alpine with car play feature.

Comment

Thanks all again, do appreciate it. I’ve done my research and am getting a headunit that had the factory fitted Bluetooth for less than £100 fitted. Much cheaper and means the steering wheel buttons work

Comment

Originally posted by NK1 View Post
                      Thanks all again, do appreciate it. I’ve done my research and am getting a headunit that had the factory fitted Bluetooth for less than £100 fitted. Much cheaper and means the steering wheel buttons work
                      Android unit?

Comment

Working...
                      X