Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance Claim

Hi All,

Wondering if someone can help me out.. As some of you may know when I had my Caddy van I had a crash whereby someone drove into me. That was the 20/01/2018 and it is still not settled! The financial side of it is quite crippling but the mental side of it still going on is really frustrating me. I constantly call my claim handler who says that they are still waiting for responses from the other party.

Is there anything I can do to speed this up? Its really doing my head in now. Almost 7 months have passed!

It took over three years to settle the claim where a guy drove up the back of me

Comment

Really??? That is beyond! Literally don't know how it can so long

Comment

The Rac has a firm called Mister Law for their claims, I can’t think of a polite comment to make about them apart from don’t use them

Comment

Oh god! To be fair with a name of 'Mister Law' they do sound quite comical haha

Comment

Sorry minster law, seems autocorrect hates me on here as well

Comment

Ohhhhhhh

I did have a little giggle then

Comment

It can take a while sometimes, just keep pestering them.

Comment

Yeah I'm ringing every other day haha

Comment

Over 4 yr and still waiting for my rear end crash compo i had back in 2014 liability was admitted within months but untill all the medical side is dealt with just wait and forget about it .

Comment

It's annoying because I lost all my no claims until it's settled and my insurance is costing an arm and a leg at the moment!

Comment

Working...
                      X