No announcement yet.

My GSi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well autoglass repaired it yesterday not done a bad job.
    marko301, KITT it isn't as I always win

It does help when texting and driving
    2018 GSi

Comment

Surprised they could repair it with those runs.....Clever what they can do now!
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Did my 1st trip well long trip in the GSi for the past week down to Cornwall, from Kent good 400 miles each way.

Not sure, I am sure I had the same problem with my old Elite NAV, but the ERGO seats are quite hard to get right, I drive long legged but like a slight bucket seat type setting but I found cause the Gas pedal sits quite high I am practically driving in the back seat, I am not even tall just not comfortable sitting with my knee at 90 Deg if that makes sense. It may also be an age thing but I got hip ache after a few hours driving and had to adjust my seat again. The GSi seats are not forgiving though as they are quite buckety anyway.

Enjoyed driving it though and still enjoying it.

Its pretty thirsty though for a diesel, I think the tank is smaller cause of the 4WD system and I only seem to get around 500 out of a tank??
        2018 GSi

Comment

Think they have got a smaller tank full stop. My old estate had a 70 litre tank whilst my new GS estate is only 50.

Comment

Working...
          X