My GSi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

could you post a pic of the motor,,itll be the biturbo diesel is it ? 207hp
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

erm you mean engine bay?

Was 1 earlier in thread I think

2018 GSi

Comment

thanks mate,,new layout completely that is
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by DS1978 View Post
          It also appears to actually pull you if you try to change lanes on a bend??

Quite good idea but takes a bit of getting used to
          Yeah it tends to kick in more above 40mph. It's meant for duel carriageways/motorways really but I find it comes in on country roads too. If it sees the white lines on a bend it treats them same as in a straight line. You do get used to it.
          What you mean I always indicate to change lanes
          Sorry....wasn't sure if you were an ex BMW driver.
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

I am not sure if that's just the layout for the GSi????

I would assume that the Petrol and Diesel dont differ much apart from the Lump, gear box is same 8 speed auto with same dodgy pipe
            2018 GSi

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
              Yeah it tends to kick in more above 40mph. It's meant for duel carriageways/motorways really but I find it comes in on country roads too. If it sees the white lines on a bend it treats them same as in a straight line. You do get used to it.

Sorry....wasn't sure if you were an ex BMW driver.
              Current 1
              2018 GSi

Comment

Oh another feature I thought was pretty dam good was the speed limit indicator.

It changed every time it saw different speeds on the gantries on the M25 this morning going to work.
                2018 GSi

Comment

I am not sure if that's just the layout for the GSi????

I would assume that the Petrol and Diesel dont differ much apart from the Lump, gear box is same 8 speed auto with same dodgy pipe
                  was referring to the engine ,,completely different to my 15 biturbo diesel lump

Comment

I think its 210 BHP for the Diesel and 260 BHP for the petrol so a different level of tune ?
                    2018 GSi

Comment

I actually believe god hates me

2018 GSi

Comment

Bloody hell,talk about bad luck

Comment

Wasn't even driving close just minding my own business in the traffic on the M25
                          2018 GSi

Comment

Oh crap! That doesn't look like it's fixable either. It already has the runs.
                            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Oh well windscreen aside loving the car at the moment, lovely drive, lots of toys to play with

And it steers itself
                              2018 GSi

Comment

Windscreen easily replaceable.

Yeah it's like Knight Rider

Comment

Working...
                                X