Anyone got a 2.8v6 elite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got a 2.8v6 elite

As above wondered if anyone has or has had one of these and if they have did they have 18 inch wheels? Looking at old brochure and know the elites came with 18 and 19 inch wheels but not sure if that included that engine. I am waiting on my brother in law to fit the bigger front brakes from one to mine and have seen some 18" wheels I want to buy as winters but need to know the wheels will fit ok over the bigger calipers.

Graeme,,,Russell Dawson on the FB siggy misfits group has a 2.8T elite,,his has the 18 elite wheels,it's bog standard car,so I don't think you'll have any problems with calipers

​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

That's great mate thanks. No more wheel trims this winter

Comment

18" was standard, 19" was optional.

Mine's on the standard 18" ten-twin-spoke design (245/45 R18). I think they suit the car better than other sizes or designs.

->

Comment

Oh ****,,forgot 2000rpm on here has one too
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Do all the 2.8t non VXR have the bigger twin pot calipers and 337 front discs ?

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
              I haven't looked at the calipers, but 'by eye', the front and rear discs on mine look to be about that size.
              However, they don't have the stopping power of VXR brakes. The 2.8T is a very heavy car.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                I think so i am going by the info in an old brochure from 2010

Comment

Working...
                X