radio and Key Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• radio and Key Code

My 2012 SE had a "car pass" that had the Vin, radio and key code on it. I'm buying a 2014 facelift but couldn't find anything like that in the documents. Could anyone tell me if the facelift with the intellilink has that please or is it just coded to the car so not needed?
    Thanks!
    Bri

Originally posted by mindyourmagic View Post
    My 2012 SE had a "car pass" that had the Vin, radio and key code on it. I'm buying a 2014 facelift but couldn't find anything like that in the documents. Could anyone tell me if the facelift with the intellilink has that please or is it just coded to the car so not needed?
    Thanks!
    Bri
    ANswered my own post after a search! Apparently, the intellilink is married to the individual car!

Comment

Still should have the "car pass"

Also the pres were also married to car,,no codes for radio
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

The car pass will have the mechanical code for the keys and the security number for the car

Comment

As you've found out you don't need a code if you disconnect the battery. It's linked electronically. Your pass in the handbook should show vin etc ;-)
          Originally posted by mindyourmagic View Post
          Thanks!
          Bri
          Always strive to do better. If a job needs doing don't ask do it.

Comment

Working...
          X