Advice on tune box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tinka View Post
    Keep in mind that some remaps can be wiped by main dealers when in for service software etc, I seem to remember reading it a while ago.
    Could you go to another garage who might have the software to do it. Guy at my end says that they ain't a issue unless it was manufactured after 2015 where they went to the 1.6 and the 2.0 170 bhp.

Comment

Advice on tune box

Asif they wipe them off wow!! And I’ll have a look around there’s a lad down my way that’s well known for his laptop remaps but they’re really good he’s never had no bad feedback so I’ve always used him, but he said can’t be done so I gave up trying that route

Comment

Originally posted by Jordaninsignia14 View Post
        Avon tuning claim to say they can push it to 190? Quite a rather large jump for a remap isn’t it
        If it really is a de-tuned A20DTH with an A20DTE label then I can believe it.

Comment

I've got the 120, and I tried three boxes from bluespark_automotive and all of them sent it into limp mode (got full refund) I now have a pedal box on and that's made a world of difference.
          I am however looking at a remap, all the companies I've asked say I should get around 155 to 158bhp and about 50nm extra torque.
          If you have the m32 gearbox it should be fine as on the facelift it was upgraded with better bearings and larger oil galleries.
          Last edited by Drift; 12-07-2018, 12:51 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Yeah mines the f40 mate so got lucky ha, where did you get your pedal box mate?

Comment

I got it from a Facebook sales group, about £50.

Comment

Just looked online £199 [emoji849]

Comment

Working...
                X