Follow us on...
Follow us on Facebook Follow us on instagram
Register

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Car
    Insignia Grand Sport 2.0 Turbo D Blueinjection SRI VX Line Nav with Amazing IntelliLux Headlights
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Grand Sport Adblue mpg

Forum Key Rings
    just done a little over 4000 miles since I got the Grand Sport and a message has just flashed up saying I have 1417 miles left in adblue tank.
    I'm assuming it was filled up when I got it (tho wouldn't bet on it) so I figure that makes it about 5.5k per tank full?
    How does that compare to all you other 2.0TD GS owners?

PS I get adblue for 6 for 10 litres trade, spotted Carplan 5 litres in Asda for 5

Car
    Insignia Tourer Elite
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Minuteman View Post
    just done a little over 4000 miles since I got the Grand Sport and a message has just flashed up saying I have 1417 miles left in adblue tank.
    I'm assuming it was filled up when I got it (tho wouldn't bet on it) so I figure that makes it about 5.5k per tank full?
    How does that compare to all you other 2.0TD GS owners?

PS I get adblue for 6 for 10 litres trade, spotted Carplan 5 litres in Asda for 5
    If it is of interest I get around 7K miles for 15L of Adblue on my conapny Audi A6. I'm paying 70p a litre from the local truck supply business.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At that sort of miles I think your car has not had recall done on it, Before mine was done I used to get 7-8000 miles between fill ups but now since the recall was done I get 2500-3000 miles now
    I had update done as I got free ad blue for 1 year but now have to buy my onw
    Hope this helps

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just had message popped up which means its used the 5 ltrs I put in in just over 1750 mile, the car is on the motorway for 95% of the time and is not used at all on short runs (have old car for popping to shop) most trips are at least hour long.

Car
    2ltr Elite Turbo Hatch Manual with all the toys and more
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This will be because they were cheating the emissions standard and are now drowning the exhaust gases in adblue to get the emisions low again
    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Car
    2016 2.0 CDTi ecoFLEX BlueInjection Elite Nav (170) s/s
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 0011728 View Post
    This will be because they were cheating the emissions standard and are now drowning the exhaust gases in adblue to get the emisions low again
    My 2016 had the adblue update as i was buying it. They told me not to worry as they would sort all that out every year at the cars service . Shame there isnt a way to monitor levels.
    MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver.

Car
    2ltr Elite Turbo Hatch Manual with all the toys and more
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is a way to monitor the levels..................................look at your bank balance dropping because it means you're buying shit loads of adblue
    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will mention it when it goes main dealer in for service next friday.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when my car was in for a diagnostic they said the emission update they were doing on the cars actually meant the adblue consumption goes up considerably

Car
    2016 2.0 CDTi ecoFLEX BlueInjection Elite Nav (170) s/s
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by silky1873 View Post
    when my car was in for a diagnostic they said the emission update they were doing on the cars actually meant the adblue consumption goes up considerably
    Yes that's true, more adblue less naughty emissions . At least it just means more adblue and not a loss of power like some manufacturers.
    MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast