Ideas for subtle mods please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas for subtle mods please

Wanting to do a few bits and bobs to my car, but only subtle don’t want to go ott, any pics of your mods and ideas would be great thanks guys

Chrome mirror caps and door handles, led interior lights, number plate surrounds along with pressed plates, wind deflectors, you could also replace the reflectors on the tailgate to have working rear lights like the elite models have as standard, a few people on here have done this mod. That’s just a few of the many mods you can do...
    LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Plenty of options, coloured LEDs around the gear lever, Ali door pins, parking sensors, 2nd & 3rd boot lights, etc. etc.

Comment

Have you guys got a link to the kit for reflector lights? Can’t seem to find them and also the gear stick lights sound awesome but I can’t find those too [emoji23] thanks a lot guys [emoji106]

Comment

Just had this delivered today so I’m gonna have a bash at wiring in on Tuesday.. (its red led’s for around the gear stick, red because cars red ha) now guys does anyone know how I wire this in to come on when the lights come on? Cheers

Comment

Comment

Hi,Front cigarette lighter wiring,iirc the yellow wire will enable them to come on with your lights.
              Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
              Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Thanks very much mate

Comment

When I had mine I wired them into the footwell lights so they work with the interior lights dimming etc

Comment

Could also do a maxton front splitter, vxr side repeaters surrounds, lower it 30-40mm plus all of above ����

Comment

Cheers pal I’m on the lookout for a VX line body kit and a set of atomic alloys at a reasonable price, ha, I’ve seen a set of the turbines but there over 1k!! But I’d deffo be interested in a set of atomics.

Comment

You should try stone acre direct for the kit. I used them for my last Insignia, got the genuine parts at a decent price 👍🏻

Comment

I’ll have a look cheers mate

Comment

Done the led reverse lights tonight, took a whole of 5 mins and looks a million times better, she’s booked in Tuesday for front windows tinting (yeah I know), deflectors have arrived, rim blades on route, gear stick led’s ready to be fitted, Vaux dust caps, pressed plates on route and also alloy door lock pins so steady away

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X