Led interior bulbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Led interior bulbs

Does anyone know where i can get a full set of led interior bulbs in colors other than white ie green or blue etc?

i know some are called festoon what size/name are the other bulbs for the interior, like the ones that fit in the sun visor or the roof of the car

thanks

Blue. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Interior-...QAAOSw5UZY9nB2

Red. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Interior-...UAAOSw7U5Y9nEe
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

cheers

Comment

Puddle light and foot wells use 42mm festoon
        The roof uses t10 501 bulbs. 3 at front 2 at rear.
        I prefer to source my own rather then getting a kit

Comment

Kits are a rip off. Buy them separately and you'll get more bulbs for less money

Comment

Originally posted by jmagee View Post
            Kits are a rip off. Buy them separately and you'll get more bulbs for less money
            Cheers will look into that

Comment

Definitely don't get a kit as you will find some bulbs are wrong and have to send the whole lot back!

I sourced mine previously from a site which is now down so I'm looking for a decent place to buy new ones from. I'm finding a lot on ebay/amazon are coming from Hong Kong or China so take a month to get here or are defective.

When I find somewhere I will drop you a link.

Comment

FYI, a 60 plate siggy needs....

Interior Front 3x 501/W5W
                Interior Rear 2x 501/W5W
                Footwell 2x Festoon 239 (38mm)
                Boot 2x Festoon 264 (42mm)
                Glovebox 1x Festoon 264 (42mm)
                Puddle 2x Festoon 264 (42mm)

Visors have the code T5-14V1CP which I've never found a replacement for

Comment

Sun visor vanity light leds:

Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                  Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Yeah never buy bulbs from China as if they’re defective the return cost is usually unviable to send them back.. as they know when they’re selling you them... just bite the bullet and pay a little extra for uk based sellers, as I always say you get what you pay for

Comment

I have bought some LEDs from here today....

Auto Lighting is a place where you can find car lighting and car wipers.

For all (including visor) has cost 63 quid. I also got a few spares of each kind. Bit expensive but they were out of stock on my preferred 501s so I had to buy the more expensive ones. I also got two different kinds of festoon 264 (42mm). The one for the glovebox only has 4 SMDs whereas the puddle and boot has 8 SMDs so they will give out more light.

Delivery is Wednesday so I will get them fitted and if all is good I will let you know the product codes for each.

Comment

Working...
                      X