Focus ST Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bloggy View Post
    You know how to make a person feel welcome. So I've linked to one item woppie do.
    Bloggy, you are welcome

Comment

More than welcome.
      Just a little side show.
      LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

You know how to make a person feel welcome. So I've linked to one item woppie do.
        Everybody is welcome dude......I'm sure you could've post the link without going through all them posts

Comment

And it's Whoopie

Comment

Thanks, I aim to please my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
              Everybody is welcome dude......I'm sure you could've post the link without going through all them posts
              Didn't realise they were old posts as I am new. Was just sat here bored after 4 weeks of isolation going through posts of interest to me. Granted probably should have checked the dates but hey ho.

Comment

Didn't realise they were old posts as I am new. Was just sat here bored after 4 weeks of isolation going through posts of interest to me. Granted probably should have checked the dates but hey ho.
                Hey man....don't worry about it.

If your gonna be on, you need to realise that this forum is relaxed......there's a helluva lot of pisser pulling goes on .

It's just banter mate.....and it's a really good place to be....with lots of decent cnuts

Comment

If you stick around you will see it's all good banter as well as some very helpful people in more ways than just car's, it's a community that welcomes all no matter what you drive.
                  In times like these there is alot of boredom and we found some amusement in watching you're self trying to hit the post count, don't take any of this as a personal attack to yourself, I'll say once again boredom mate.
                  Good luck selling your stuff

Comment

Bloggy.......You think it's been bad.....wait til you acquaint yourself with lizzard-t

Comment

• Originally posted by RBH View Post
                      And it's Whoopie
                      To much wine to blame🍷🍷🤦*♂️

Comment

• Originally posted by Bloggy View Post
                        To much wine to blame������*♂️
                        I'll drink to that ��

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
                          I'll drink to that ��
                          We heard you drink anything

Constantly

Comment

• Originally posted by Bloggy View Post
                            To much wine to blame������*♂️
                            Drinking an driving is not advised this happened where I live today cause the sun was out..
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200418_220423.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	246712

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
                              If you stick around you will see it's all good banter as well as some very helpful people in more ways than just car's, it's a community that welcomes all no matter what you drive.
                              In times like these there is alot of boredom and we found some amusement in watching you're self trying to hit the post count, don't take any of this as a personal attack to yourself, I'll say once again boredom mate.
                              Good luck selling your stuff
                              All good just the wine changing me into evil👽.
                              Thanks for that, but if they don't sell they will just end up in the dustbin which will be a waste, but the wife is getting a bit fed up of having car stuff everywhere, granted most of it is off older race cars I've owned. But you would think by now she would get it? No sense of humour these women.

Comment

• Originally posted by RBH View Post
                                Bloggy.......You think it's been bad.....wait til you acquaint yourself with lizzard-t
                                Think I might have already. But not used to it yet, even with my million posts obviously all on old topics🤣

Comment

Working...
                                X