No announcement yet.

Focus ST Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice pics,the one with the'tower' by the reservoir,is that the main road towards Merthyr?
    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Cheers mate! It is yeah

Comment

A few more pics from the weekend The mrs cant help take photos of it with her new DSLR

Car was very dirty except for the last pic

Comment

Do I see a squashed fly on the bumper of that first shot? Shouldn't be driving fast enough to get squashed flies! 49 mph is a perfectly acceptable speed for you to tootle along at. Good for the environment too.

Move nice pics! You've got some lovely scenery around your way for showing off your car.
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
            Do I see a squashed fly on the bumper of that first shot? Shouldn't be driving fast enough to get squashed flies! 49 mph is a perfectly acceptable speed for you to tootle along at. Good for the environment too.

Move nice pics! You've got some lovely scenery around your way for showing off your car.
            that is a squashed fly! Shouldnt have got in my way.. It can fly so why fly the same height as cars???

Yeah I know I am biased but I love the scenery around Wales! haha.. I got some plans for the car too... I just need to save some money first thead

Comment

Originally posted by WHIPPY-WOOLLEY View Post
              that is a squashed fly! Shouldnt have got in my way.. It can fly so why fly the same height as cars???
              Very true

Yeah I know I am biased but I love the scenery around Wales! haha.. I got some plans for the car too... I just need to save some money first thead
              If its for a bike rack you're getting banned!
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

If its for a bike rack you're getting banned! [/QUOTE]

No no not for a bike rack.. STill need to work something out there though haha!

I was tempted to go stage 2 but you got to take the DPF out which I am not willing to do haha!

What do you think on the sound of this... A local exhaust place said to me they can take my back box out for like £120 which means the car will sound like this.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbKniolAL04

I just dont know what I think about it haha

Comment

I'm 50...That's just noise to me

Comment

funny thing is my brother in law said the same

Comment

That is just noise. To get real noise you have to go turboback on diesels. Unfortunately on modern dpf diesels is not worth doing.

Comment

Went for a drive with some friends Saturday evening.. Shame about the weather but was still an awesome evening! Staying well below the speed limits...
                        You have most modern car there. So how much petrol did those petrols burn up

Comment

I do yeah. My favourite of them all by far is the Integra though! Full factory mugen Jap import. Amazing car in amazing condition. The BMW is quickest closely followed by the the Integra. Well all the petrols used between half and 3/4 of a tank. Most average was 23mpg. My car used a 1/4 of a tank and averaged 37mpg hahaha. So chuffed haha

Comment

I've not read the whole thread but hope you're having trouble free motoring with this car pal?

Comment

Cheers mate! Yeah touch wood totally trouble free so far

Comment

Not updated anything for awhile... Not alot going on to be honest just been enjoying the car. Been to a few shows with it too.

These images were taken Saturday just gone where I went to Castle Combe for Rally day. Me, my brother in law (Capri) and a mate (Orange ST) went with a group called Ford Fanatics South Wales. Was a good laugh got to be honest. Was chuffed when they asked for my car to be on the front of the stand however I do think the Capri should have been there instead as the Capri is mint!

2 photos whilst waiting for the rest of the group and then one at the stand

Comment

Working...
                                X