Thank you! - New Car!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you! - New Car!

Thanks for all the help offered from everyone on the forum! I appreciate it.

I collected my car today, I'm very pleased with it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	car.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	169.5 KB
ID:	248664

Very nice ,enjoy.
    sigpic

Comment

That's lovely...I bet you're buzzing! Are you're looking for any excuse to go for a drive?
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
        That's lovely...I bet you're buzzing! Are you're looking for any excuse to go for a drive?
        Ha! Yes! So much for Diesel's being economical!!!!

Comment

Very nice bud! Hope you have many happy miles with it

Comment

Nice, enjoy!
            sigpic

Comment

It looks a tidy one

Comment

Wait until it's dark,you'll be impressed with lights,AFL is brilliant !
                ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                  Wait until it's dark,you'll be impressed with lights,AFL is brilliant !
                  I was!!!! Amazing! I wouldn't want to go back!

Comment

Working...
                  X