X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Hi guys & girls,
    Ive just joined the group after owning my siggy for about 6 years,
    I'm starting to do a few things to it ( maybe a mid life crisis )

Hi,

Comment

Welcome
      LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Welcome buddy

Comment

,Welcome,post some pics up,we like to see the owners cars!
          Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
          Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Thank you for the welcome , there are a couple of photos of the old girl in my profile ,
            She's a 2.0 cdti tourer lowered by 40mm & with tinted glass at the moment , will be putting more mods in place over the next few months ����

Comment

Hi,

6 years? You took your time finding the forum.

Make sure you start a progress thread in Members Cars. It'll be interesting to follow the changes. Are you keeping it subtle or going all out "Russ"?

Russ' before

Russ' after
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Now that's looking seriously nice !!! I'm aiming to make the changes subtle but if previous history is anything to go by I'll get all excited, at the moment I'm looking for 20mm spacers,wind deflectors , front bumper & lower lip splitter

Comment

Well all the ideas on the forum will help you empty your wallet.
                  2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Hmmmmm I did think this may be the case
                    It's all good tho as I've managed to behave myself & keep it standard up till now , so it's time to start playing

Comment

6 years is along time to keep a car, and you have kept it standard all this time. Good achievement. Maybe you should leave it alone and keep it standard, and continue saving the money for maintenance and repairs or new motor as you will reach a point when you get bored of the car or no confidence in the car anymore.

Comment

Well I bought it when it was 6months old was an exdemo,
                        Apart from the usual maintenance costs I've not spent a penny on it, I keep looking at new cars but think what's the point as I've only covered 80k miles so what's the point of changing it when this one is so good

Comment

Welcome Matey, You may have more knowledge than most of us. Obviously you look after your car.

Comment

Well Vauxhall & a friend of mine do a very good job of looking after it mechanically for me , as for the knowledge I doubt it very much

Comment

Working...
                            X