Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance

Hi All,anyone recommend any good Insurance Companies that they have/still used?
    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Insurance

BEFORE YOU GO BANANAS GO COMPARE

Comment

Sorry couldn’t help myself [emoji23]

Comment

I was waiting for that reply!!!
        Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Somewhere like this might help or at least be a start. Depends on what your requirements are, cheap, good customer service, swift claims, lots of add ons etc
          https://www.uswitch.com/car-insurance/

Comment

Yeah it's best to compare to get the best prices. I'm with Hastings Direct atm but I'm not loyal to any.
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

You only know if they are any good when you come to make a claim. Best to read lots of reviews, check what you are getting for the money and don’t automatically go for the cheapest price.

Comment

My Insurance is up for renewal on the 26th.
                Got the renewal in from Hastings and it's more than doubled.
                Went on to confused.com and done the quote thingy.

Esure came up with the exact same policy with a far better price.
                Called Hastings up and told them i wasn't renewing.
                The guy then got the price down but not to the same level as Esure.

Then he done a brand new quote.......and still couldn't match Esure.

Comment

I remember a few years back, it was on a watchdog I think, the guy was doing a feature on insurance renewals and their advice was to go to get new quotes every year as it's cheaper for you to insure a car this way.

Staying with the same company costs you money because most people are lazy and don't want the hassle of going through the same process each year.

Switching from Hastings to Esure saved me £76 in the end.
                  Ok, I know £76 isn't a fortune but it's better in my pocket than theirs.

Comment

Have you tried Aviva? I’ve been with them for a while as they always seem to come up trumps every year, on price anyway for me. Their policy seems to be fairly comprehensive, but as has been said, the proof is at claim time and how they sort it.

Comment

i was with hastings but this year tesco came out cheapest for me £254 fully comp

Comment

Adrian Flux - Fully comp £220 ! And drive any other car Fully Comp not 3 party only.

Comment

Originally posted by daveb1089 View Post
                          Have you tried Aviva? I’ve been with them for a while as they always seem to come up trumps every year, on price anyway for me. Their policy seems to be fairly comprehensive, but as has been said, the proof is at claim time and how they sort it.
                          Totally agree daveb1089, I'm with Aviva too, One of the few companies that will still insure you to drive someone else's car 3rd party if you work in the Motor trade. You also get extra discount if you have any other insurance policy like house or contents etc. And full RAC cover (on your car) for £50
                          sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

Comment

Hastings here to.i have to use a comparison site each year,then ring hasting to tell them the cheaper quote is with them!

be careful with Tesco insurance..I was with them a while back and put a claim in for a front bumper(hit a fox) on a Audi A5 only a year old ,they were going to use non Audi parts and probably a back street garage.ended up paying for it myself.
                            sigpic

Comment

Got a few quotes starting to come through now,Aviva,Hastings to name a few,Thanks all for the replies.

Comment

Working...
                              X