No announcement yet.

Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pays to go through them to make sure they cover is exactly what you need, re excess, hire car, etc. Cheapest isn't usually the best
    sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

Comment

Oh I don't know, when I compare. I put in everything I want from the insurance. Cheapest is usually the same as the dearest due to the results being based on the criteria I entered.
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

I had a run in with more than once when they sent me a renewal which was a fair bit higher than others after checking a comparison site. I rang them up and all of a sudden they got very close to the others by including a loyalty bonus I was entitled to by staying with them. They couldn’t give me a decent answer when I queried why this bonus wasn’t included initially as surely if I just renewed from the original quote I was entitled to it. Just taking advantage of folk to lazy or busy to be able to shop around.

Comment

Working...
        X