Newbie to forum and Insignia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie to forum and Insignia

Hi all, just registered. Im 37 from Hartlepool. Bought my first Insignia month or so ago as a non runner, its a 2011 CDTi in Carbon Flash, and has the dreaded bottom end failure. Besides that it has full dealer history, and had just had new clutch and dmf aprox 60 miles before bottom end failed. Its been sat on my drive collecting dust whilst I sourced a bottom end that wasnt rediculously priced, finally found one last week and removed it from the donor vehicle last Friday, took me around 3 1/2 hours, will be fitted to my car next week.

Once its all up and running, ill be looking for Vx line kit, possibly bigger wheels as mine is sitting on 18s at present, changing chrome trim, although I wont disclose to what until Ive done it and seen if I like it .

Welcome

Comment

Hi welcome,
      Good luck with the job

Comment

Hi,

This is gonna be an interesting one to follow....Good luck on getting it running. That's going to be satisfying once it's back on the road.

Get some pictures on when you can.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Welcome buddy

Comment

Hi there and welcome to the asylum. Lots of technical help on here should you require it. There’s always someone who’s done it, seen it, or heard about it on here. Good luck with the transfer.

Comment

Good luck mate sounds like a big job! have you got Edd China's number

Comment

Welcome
                LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Welcome
                  And good luck with the job. Hope it all goes smoothly.

Tell us what your are planning with the chrome trim? Someone may have already done it so can give you some pics to see if you like it or not before doing it.
                  sigpic

Comment

,Welcome.
                    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Thanks for all the messages

Comment

Working...
                      X