Dual exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dual exhaust

I'm thinking of getting a dual /duplex exhaust for my tourer I live in Leicestershire can anyone recommend where I can get this done

Also can you replace the rear valance to accept the extra tail pipe on the other side

any info would be much appreciated

Can’t recommended a location for you.

You can replace the rear diffuser to a double exhaust one. Or some people have just cut the original one before. If you do a neat enough job it’s barely noticeable but I would recommend getting a new one.
    sigpic

Comment

RBH got a cracking job done. See here. He had the valance cut, like you'd notice.
      https://insignia-drivers.uk/threads/...Exhaust-fitted

Comment

There is place in Walsall that do them, MIJ exhausts. Not too far for you to travel.
        LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Originally posted by Witty View Post
          There is place in Walsall that do them, MIJ exhausts. Not too far for you to travel.
          Thanks Witty, I'll check them out and give them a call , I need to find the proper rear Valance first, I assume the main Dealers should be able to help me and empty my pockets

Comment

AUTOVAUX should be a bit cheaper for the rear valance or maybe you could find one on eBay.
            LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Originally posted by Witty View Post
              AUTOVAUX should be a bit cheaper for the rear valance or maybe you could find one on eBay.
              Thanks, I've looked on ebay, I think it will be a very rare part to find especially with my car being the tourer

Comment

As Guest said, my exhaust guy cut mine and isn't noticable at all.

Comment

Working...
                X