Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Driver window glass control- works with keyfob/ doesn't work with control switches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driver window glass control- works with keyfob/ doesn't work with control switches

Hi All,

I wonder if any one can help here please?

I have Vauxhall Insignia 2012 Hatchback. My driver window glass control stopped working. I can still able to get the glass down by keep pressing my keyfob unlocking button(It opens all 4 glasses).
    I still can close the glasses with the switch controls inside my car but Once it is fully closed I can not operate with my switch controls. I think that the window regulator is still working, I believe that some feedback signal has stopped working. Could anyone please advice here what I can do? Thanks.

Does the window switches work on the other doors.

Comment

Kati

Originally posted by sriray View Post
      Does the window switches work on the other doors.
      Hi, yes the other window switches are working fine. Even with my driver glass switch, I can hear a click sound when I press up when the window is fully up(I believe the up control is working). I can’t hear anything when I click down.

Comment

I think you might need a new drivers door window switch. You can remove it and open up to see if there is anything obvious

Comment

Not sure if the switches are the same internal design as was fitted in the Vectras, but this sort of thing was a common problem on those.

99% of the time, the issue could be cured by dismantling the switch and cleaning up the contacts inside:

Comment

Working...
          X