Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MJSROOFING View Post
    Yep, it's on eBay
    been browsing them for a couple of months now,every time I mention one I get told to feck off
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
      Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

I like them, camping cross caravan, sleeping off the floor.
        She's just a fussy ****.

Comment

Hi RBH

I have a towbar that was already fitted with twin 7's on it, and I had it changed to a single 13 by auto elect fitter
          now need to fit a wireless reverse camera to the back of my caravan, with a Mirror Monitor in my car, as the guy
          that wired up the 13 pin socket, is now in Greece for next couple of weeks

Can you tell me where the module is in your boot side etc , and which on it goes to reverse lights
          as my Mirror Monitor, needs a reverse wire feed to trigger it, once I know what wire is
          switched live to reverse lights, can you shed any info, then I can forge ahead ??

Originally posted by RBH View Post
          And there's a module inside the boot trim in mine

Comment

Hiya Huey.
            Mines is at the rear n/s.....but that's all I can tell you as it was already fitted to my car when I bought it.
            It saved me from buying and fitting one.

Sorry I can't give anyone info on it.

Comment

RBH

So is it behind some trim in boot, any idea how the trim comes off, will have a look see tomorow, if I know what to remove to see it ??

Originally posted by RBH View Post
              Hiya Huey.
              Mines is at the rear n/s.....but that's all I can tell you as it was already fitted to my car when I bought it.
              It saved me from buying and fitting one.

Sorry I can't give anyone info on it.

Comment

should be around the fusebox in the boot area,i know mine is
                ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

You can tap into the green/white wire for reverse feed.

Comment

Hi rather than pull out all the trim in boot area, to find the Green/White wire you suggest
                    I'm tempted to go onto the back of wired up working tow bar electrics, and splice into Pin 8 Pink
                    on 13 pin socket Live that feeds reverse lights to caravan, then run a wire forward into car
                    that would act as a sense wire for camera monitor, obviously check with a meter
                    between pin 8 Pink and pin 3 White Earth to verify working circuit ??

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
                    You can tap into the green/white wire for reverse feed.

Comment

Just pull back the carpet on the drivers side by the rear light.

No idea how easy the method you are suggesting is. However, that's how I wired mine.

Comment

I will have a look tomorow at what you suggested, and I was under the impression
                        that all the electrics were on the passenger side module, fuses etc , but if they are on driver side, that
                        suits me better as I need sense wire for monitor ran up that side and can hide under door trims

No idea how easy the method you are suggesting is. However, that's how I wired mine.

Comment

Hi Lewish
                          Are you saying that is the Green/White wire that is in the rear wiring harness
                          that feeds the Rear Light cluster, if so that saves me a lot of bother, I can use
                          a Scotchlock and run wire forward to where I want, hiding it in all of the trim

I presume your car is a H/B like mine, I could see the Green/White through
                          the little cover used to remove Rear Light Cluster...

Comment

Originally posted by huey45 View Post
                            Hi Lewish
                            Are you saying that is the Green/White wire that is in the rear wiring harness
                            that feeds the Rear Light cluster, if so that saves me a lot of bother, I can use
                            a Scotchlock and run wire forward to where I want, hiding it in all of the trim

I presume your car is a H/B like mine, I could see the Green/White through
                            the little cover used to remove Rear Light Cluster...
                            Yes indeedy

Comment

Working...
                            X