This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
    That's one of each but we need more! Keep them coming. Don't be shy!
    One of each???

Where's the mods???

Comment

Go read the rules then check out the ST again.
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Allowing any car entries should bump the pics up a bit

Comment

Go read the rules then check out the ST again.
          Wind deflectors or hids?

Comment

Originally posted by conno57 View Post

Have you changed car mate....kept that quiet....!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
              Wind deflectors or hids?
              And lower lip? [emoji848]

Comment

Originally posted by leearnold89 View Post
                And lower lip? [emoji848]
                It’s also lowered, twin exhaust n a few other subtle mods. Granted it’s not slammed on its arse and hundreds of bits stuck to it but subtle mods are still there 😁

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                  Wind deflectors or hids?
                  Yeah deflectors are allowed (also in the rules) because a lot fit them just for their practicality Quite a few have them with no other mods. Yeah HIDs are allowed because they're just bulbs and again usually fitted for practicality. The split was done so the more standard cars didn't have to go up against your Russ' and Pondy's of the forum.
                  2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by conno57 View Post
                    We can't be letting any old riff raff enter.

Comment

Bump! Anybody?
                      Im in a huff since last month.
                      Loading up for two weeks 'en France' tomorrow so maybe I'll enter one of those, with roof box and bike carrier.

Comment

Originally posted by buttons View Post
                        Im in a huff since last month.
                        Loading up for two weeks 'en France' tomorrow so maybe I'll enter one of those, with roof box and bike carrier.
                        Are they allowed in modded

Comment

We desperately need more entries for this month! Don't make me beg.

Comment

We desperately need more entries for this month! Don't make me beg.
                            Didnt get all done this evening, had to go get a nail removed from offside rear, spotted it as I was checking the car over before the long haul, that could have been a lucky escape with the car being fully loaded and 5hrs on the road. And the missus left me a job that she was going to do. Have to get bike rack on in the AM. If I'm swift and stealthy I may get pic up tomorrow am fully loaded, without getting in trouble.

Comment

I'll be AWOL for two weeks after that.

Comment

well if if helps, ill just leave this here.

Comment

Working...
                                X