lower bumper trim/diffuser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Philvxd View Post
    Romford, along way from me but I'm prepared to travel for a good job they are advertising on Ebay
    ok mate,too far away from the one i was going to recommend
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

[QUOTE=exclusiv.;286269]ok mate,too far away from the one i was going to recommend [/QUOTE

wheres that then? if I tell the wife I'm taking her away for the weekend to a posh hotel it won't matter get the job done at the same time it's win win win

Comment

[QUOTE=Philvxd;286270]
        Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
        ok mate,too far away from the one i was going to recommend [/QUOTE

wheres that then? if I tell the wife I'm taking her away for the weekend to a posh hotel it won't matter get the job done at the same time it's win win win
        its up my neck of the woods in Co Durham, Darlington to be precise. a place called exhaust a fix,just behind railway station,they made an awesome job on a twin exit on my 1st Insig

Quality stainless steel exhaust systems to the trade in UK from our North Yorkshire base.
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

[QUOTE=exclusiv.;286272]

its up my neck of the woods in Co Durham, Darlington to be precise. a place called exhaust a fix,just behind railway station,they made an awesome job on a twin exit on my 1st Insig

www.exhaustafix.co.uk
          Thanks exclusiv. I'll look for some where to stay around there in advance and give them a call no wonder she loves me !

Comment

Ok, I've placed the order for my Dual exhaust with Fastlane styling Romford, simply because I'm working in that neck of the woods, as my work takes me into the smoke so its not that far away
            Many thanks for all your replies especially to exclusiv. So if any one is interested I will keep you posted with pictures as its fitted unto completion

Comment

Ok Bumper trim is fitted in readiness for the new exhaust on Friday

Getting the old one off was a right pig !Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9907.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	143.8 KB
ID:	242498
              Last edited by Philvxd; 22-07-2018, 10:05 AM. Reason: missed word

Comment

Another pic Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0436.jpg
Size:	105.4 KB
ID:	242499

Comment

why do some pictures always go side ways !

Comment

why do some pictures always go side ways !
                    Have you ordered a side exit exhaust?

Comment

what exhaust tips you going for ?

if mine didnt have a factory twin ,i would get ovals about 50% bigger than standard oval

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                        what exhaust tips you going for ?

if mine didnt have a factory twin ,i would get ovals about 50% bigger than standard oval
                        I'm going to try and keep the tail pipe trims as near to original as possible ,it all depends on what they have in stock, but looking at their website they have a good amount to choose from

Comment

I've also ordered the offside tail pipe mounting bracket from the stealers! this is another £50 its all mounting up by the time its done it will be £550-£600 !!! a lot of money, hope its worth it

Comment

Guys, long day just got back home after a 260 mile round trip! very pleased with Fastlane Styling RomfordClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0344.jpg
Size:	126.9 KB
ID:	242502

Comment

another picClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0342.jpg
Size:	136.2 KB
ID:	242503

Comment

anotherClick image for larger version