lower bumper trim/diffuser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lower bumper trim/diffuser

Hi, anyone know the part number for the insignia tourer lower bumper trim for dual exhausts, on a 2016 sri vx line ? or where I can find it, don't say the dealers i've called them and to be honest less than helpful !thead

Have you tried Autovaux ?
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

You're best going to dealers and pointing out the part on their screen if you cannot find part number,half of them haven't a clue !

Also if you're doing a twin exhaust ,just get the other side cut,,they'll take a template from your existing exhaust cut out and transfer it to the other side. My first insignia had this done and you couldn't tell it'd been cut
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
        Have you tried Autovaux ?
        Been on their website but it doesn’t recognise my model !!
        Maybe I should call them ?

Dealers need a reg number / vin number, anyone know if the bi-turbo lower tourer
        Bumper fits the VX-line model ? If so I’ve seen one for sale I can give them that reg
        Number to order the part

Comment

Sorted ordered from Vauxhall dealer in Loughborough very helpful
          Souls be able to collect on Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by Philvxd View Post
            Sorted ordered from Vauxhall dealer in Loughborough very helpful
            Souls be able to collect on Saturday
            Should !! Predicted txt

Comment

How much?

Comment

How much?
                Have a guess!

Comment

80 quid

Comment

80 quid
                    Special order £99.50 +the dreaded

Comment

Lot of money for a hunk of plastic

Comment

Lot of money for a hunk of plastic
                        Yes it is but there’s also an ulterior motive for replacing this as the previous owner
                        Had a removable tow bar fitted and the cutout which is only seen from underneath looks as if it’s been
                        Cut with a spoon by stevie Wonder

Comment

any one heard of Fastlane? thinking of contacting them for my dual exhaust fabrication , £350 complete.

Comment

Originally posted by Philvxd View Post
                            any one heard of Fastlane? thinking of contacting them for my dual exhaust fabrication , £350 complete.
                            where are you situated ?

Comment

where are you situated ?
                              Romford, along way from me but I'm prepared to travel for a good job they are advertising on Ebay

Comment

Working...
                              X