No announcement yet.

Rother Valley Meet Round 2 - 30th September 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was a good fantastic meet today guys. Thank you to all that had attended. As usual lovely to see new faces and also old faces. Lots of nice motors today both new and old.

Our official club photographer will be posting the pics up shortly.

Comment

• Here is one I took.

Comment

• Second year running I missed it 😔

Comment

• Good meet today guys,
          was good to put more faces to names,
          looking forward to the next meet up.., and who knows, maybe next time the 'Extra convoy Insignia' may even join us ..
          Chris

Comment

• Originally posted by Langy View Post
            and who knows, maybe next time the 'Extra convoy Insignia' may even join us ..
            That was pretty funny though. Lol. I know I thought I tag along in this line

Comment

• I need to get that clip off my dashcam

Comment

• Great meeting today at Rother Valley, great to catch up with old and new friends, and the cars were amazing a credit to you all . ....

Comment

• Glad you all enjoyed the meet..one picture?
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Logosgil View Post
                    Glad you all enjoyed the meet..one picture?
                    Here's one from the other side

Edit: there was a few cars on the end I missed it was just to show the Mrs
                    Last edited by Lewish; 30-09-2018, 08:22 PM.

Comment

• Sorry I was a little “ignorant” as was pre occupied with butchering my car to retrofit the Nav. Got there in the end and happy days works perfectly. Many thanks to lewish for all his help along the way and the guy who leant me his snips and wire crimps as I came very poorly prepared!! Ha ha. Good to see you all guys [emoji106][emoji106]

2014 Insignia Facelift, 2.0 CDTI, Ecoflex S/S

Comment

• Nice to meet some of you. Next time I’ll stay longer and not just program . Some nice cars there and got loads of ideas for mine 🤭

Comment

• Originally posted by Jordaninsignia14 View Post
                          Sorry I was a little “ignorant” as was pre occupied with butchering my car to retrofit the Nav. Got there in the end and happy days works perfectly. Many thanks to lewish for all his help along the way and the guy who leant me his snips and wire crimps as I came very poorly prepared!! Ha ha. Good to see you all guys [emoji106][emoji106]

Pictures please

Comment

• It was good to meet plenty of new people today and to see some familiar faces which I recognised from many years ago over on vectra-c.com. Seems that once you've got the Vauxhall bug, it's hard to shake off! Lol.
                            Insignia B Sports Tourer elite nav, 2.0d 8 speed auto, led matrix headlights, VX line exterior pack, VX line interior pack, Black Siena perforated leather seat trim, 8 inch digital dash, heated leather front and rear seats, heated steering wheel, heated windscreen, blind spot monitoring, cross traffic alert, 20 inch alloys, reverse camera, auto park, power tailgate, Onstar with wifi hotspot and more![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

• Got home just before 8 o clock. Had a great time and good to see so many cracking cars and people. Car not 100% still feels a bit not quite right but managed to average 61mpg [emoji16]

Comment

• Originally posted by Jordaninsignia14 View Post
                                Sorry I was a little “ignorant” as was pre occupied with butchering my car to retrofit the Nav. Got there in the end and happy days works perfectly. Many thanks to lewish for all his help along the way and the guy who leant me his snips and wire crimps as I came very poorly prepared!! Ha ha. Good to see you all guys [emoji106][emoji106]

Glad you got there in the end mate we felt bad leaving when we did.

Comment

Working...
                                X