Rother Valley Meet Round 2 - 30th September 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Graeme1975 View Post
    Jeez mate your making me blush . Really enjoyed it as did Thomas (Really need to get him on forum). Just a good excuse for a road trip and weekend away. Brilliant to meet new and old faces and get more ideas for the car.
    Aye get the big fella to join up
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Will do. Oh meant to say last night a big thank you to the guys that did my DPF light. Eagerly awaiting a regen now

Comment

• Originally posted by Graeme1975 View Post
        Will do. Oh meant to say last night a big thank you to the guys that did my DPF light. Eagerly awaiting a regen now
        Trust me.. you'll get plenty now, most of which will be just when you don't need it...
        Chris

Comment

• Originally posted by Lewish View Post
          And mine not filthy
          Magic

Comment

• Originally posted by omega63 View Post
            Great pic,s Russ !!!!! how did you make mine look so shiney????. ...
            Its a secret haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Nickmagic View Post
              Nice pictures Might have to borrow the one of mine for the pic of the month competition.
              More than welcome to just keep the signature at the bottom please thx

Comment

• gRRR Dam facebook, Does anyone know how us none facebook users can see photos? whenever facebook is mentioned it wants me to login or register.

Comment

• Same here, everything is facebook, even the girls school. I wont use it, but you can look at pics ok

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                  Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• What i find is there is pictures load then the login screen pops up in front of them!

Comment

• Here's mine

Comment

• cancel it, will let you look at pics ok

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                        Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• Originally posted by MattG View Post
                          cancel it, will let you look at pics ok

Comment

• I hope I can be with you
                            It's a long way to UK and costy.

Comment

• I’m not on Facebook but link worked for me to see pics

14 Facelift ecoflex, 2.0 CDTI 190, Nav, S/S

Comment

• First part of journey done. Checked into travelodge and off out for a pint [emoji16]

Comment

Working...
                                X