Ambient light circuit - Grand Sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ambient light circuit - Grand Sport

Anybody found where I could tap into the ambient lighting circuit in the Grand Sport ??

I want to add some footwell lights. In the facelift model the yellow wire on the cigarette lighter socket was part of the ambient lighting circuit.

On a separate topic any instructions on removing the side panels on the center console ( each side of gear stick) without damaging any clips

Thanks in advance 😁

Found a way. ��. Connection for light switch has a circuit for the ambient lights. Activates with the auto lights and dims with the instrument cluster adjustment. Works great. I have used it to add LED ambient lighting to the foot wells and underneath the front seats.

Comment

Sounds like a nice mod. Did you get any pictures?

Comment

Originally posted by Unilateral View Post
        Sounds like a nice mod. Did you get any pictures?
        Didn’t take any pictures during the install but quite simple really. The panel by your knee with the light control switch just pulls straight off. The yellow wire on the switch wiring loom is positive and there are two black negative wires on the same plug.

Will take some pics in the dark when I get a chance

Comment

And this is the kit I fitted. Allows me to adjust colour and brightness to personal preference using an app. It then remembers this setting so once set up no more adjustment needed... unless you fancy a different colour

Comment

Working...
          X