My Vauxhall App

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Vauxhall App

Maybe not the right place for this but sure you will put me right.

Well i decided to buy the Insignia, dealer says it will be serviced if Vauxhall says it is due etc. Typical MotorDepot.

Well they also say car has no current recalls etc.

My Vauxhall app says different.

Also it tells me that the car missed a main service last year at 24857miles, it now has 35600 on the clock.
    And also drive belt needs doing in 9 months at just under 50k.

Anyone know or use My Vauxhall App, will it be correct. Going to do some phoning tomorrow.
    Attached Files

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

The My Vauxhall app can be slow to update sometimes but I've never found it to be more than a couple of weeks. The skipped service could just be due to the owner taking it to a none VX dealership for the service. The recall does need to be a VX dealer though so one of them will be able to tell you and book you in for free.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Checked with my local dealer, Confirmed two recalls, adblue recall and a system software update.
      May put delivery date back a little but its getting done before I take delivery. Once again Wilson's are so helpful, just like they was with Astra.
      Motor Depot also said they will do main service. In their interests to really as I have an extended warranty and service plan with them.

I did hear the adblue mod makes the mpg less, don't know about power etc.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Nice one...yeah get it all sorted before you collect it. The adblue update shouldn't affect power. A few have commented on the adblue getting used up faster after the update though. Not that you will notice not having the car before the update.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Working...
        X