• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from Northern Ireland

Click image for larger version

Name:	593D2A5D-F3DB-4127-8C76-5AE3D8BBB1E0.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	248686Hi I’m Bone from Northern Ireland and I Hope to stick around to learn some valuable knowledge you all posses to help educate me in which mods to carry out on my new SRI VX line which I love. It’s a massive upgrade for me from a 2008 1.6 diesel fiesta.

I searched for a while to find what I wanted, I new I wanted the vx line, white with 20inch wheels. Unfortunately I couldn’t find one with nav, sensors and leather but I’m happy with what I got within my budget.

It’s a 2014 Sri VX line with 51k on the clock, fitted with 20 inch wheels which I love, tinted windows and wind deflectors so far
    2014 white SRI VX line

I will get better pictures of it uploaded once it’s had a deep clean and polish.

Planned mods are

Remap by Celtic tunining here in Northern Ireland (undecided to go for economy to 192bho or stage one to 210bhp???)
    Upgrade brake discs and pads all round.
    Led fog surrounds
    Upgrade main beam from the current yellow light

Undecided if I should buy 30mm springs and 15-20mm spacers as I don’t want the quality of ride to suffer
    2014 white SRI VX line

Comment

Welcome,nice motor
      Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
      Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Hi Bone,

Lovely looking Insignai!
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Good choice

mirror image of mine
          Last edited by exclusiv.; 25-07-2018, 11:50 PM.
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Welcome .

Very nice.
            LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Welcome Buddy

Comment

Where over here are ya bud?

Comment

I’m from Armagh.

Unfortunately the car is back with the garage I bought it as the clutch has been slipping and periodically over the last 5 days it’s went into limp mode I’ve had to switch it off and back on whilst driving. It’s under warranty so I’m hoping a new clutch and whatever else is wrong with making it go to limp mode.

I’m glad I did not remap it. I’ve lost confidence in Vauxhall and think it will be sold once fixed next week and I’ll purchase a 2013-2014 Ford Focus ST
                  2014 white SRI VX line

Comment

I'm in Antrim mate, bear with it, not all used cars are error free. Once its fixed you will feel the love again! The siggys are a lovely car. Ps. if you do sell it, i'll take your alloys for mine

Comment

I’ll wait and see what’s wrong with it and just hope they fix it. Ideally I want them to replace the slipping clutch. It is a great car but it’s also let me down on mpg average is 34mpg which is shocking for a 2.0 derv in eco mode.

I’ve 6 months warranty up to 11 November so I hope all issues are rectified under That. Visually and the space it’s a great car
                      2014 white SRI VX line

Comment

Working...
                      X