No announcement yet.

Gear Stick Surround Leds.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You lads and ladies on here have helped me no end, and it cost me zero pounds for all your help advice and information, it feels good to return the favour, I’m game for the get together, be good to put some names to faces, where do I find the info bud? Thanks for letting me know

Comment

Originally posted by Jordaninsignia14 View Post
      You lads and ladies on here have helped me no end, and it cost me zero pounds for all your help advice and information, it feels good to return the favour, I’m game for the get together, be good to put some names to faces, where do I find the info bud? Thanks for letting me know
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Thanks mate

Comment

Job done today,will post a pic when it gets a little darker,thanks to Jordan.
          Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
          Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

No problem mate happy to help looking forward to pics [emoji846]

Comment

Happy with these:
              Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Have you got the actual chrome part lit up too? Or is that reflection of interior light .. looking awesome
                Mate glad no led’s went to waste [emoji846]

Comment

No mate,must be the led in the interior light reflecting on the trim.

Comment

Thought so ha ha, I love mine too, not too blinding at night just a subtle lighting inside, even the Mrs said she likes it and if she likes it then it’s good haha, got the 19 atomics fitted and she said “they’re just wheels to me” ugh [emoji849][emoji849] hahaha

Comment

This is mine. Its RGB and has many functions to it.

Comment

Working...
                      X