Gear Stick Surround Leds.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gear Stick Surround Leds.

Hi all,anyone have a link to leds for gear stick surround that they've used?
    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

I’m just having a coffee and getting my A55 into gear to go out and attempt fitting these ones mate, so I’ll update you on how I do.

Comment

Fitted them nicely, fitted into the little gap nicely, although was a little bit fiddly getting it into the hole (giggidy) but wired straight into the yellow wire on cig lighter and straight behind there is two 10mm bolts and it was an Earth so earthed straight into that, comes on when doors open etc and when lights come on result. Will post pics later when dark [emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by Jordaninsignia14 View Post
        I’m just having a coffee and getting my A55 into gear to go out and attempt fitting these ones mate, so I’ll update you on how I do.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F273336171115
        Links not working for me

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
          Links not working for me
          It says they’ve all sold and eBay found something similar however it’s the same product mate

Comment

Originally posted by jordaninsignia14 View Post
            it says they’ve all sold and ebay found something similar however it’s the same product mate
            ahhh i see
            i couldnt access it through my phone.

Have you fitted yours yet?

Comment

All done mate nice easy job, wired straight into the yellow onto cig lighter, and right behind is a 10mil bolt into body which used as an earth point, going out in 20-30 min when darker for some pics

Comment

Hi,which ones did you use,on a roll and cut to length,did you have to solder wires for power after cutting?
                Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

On a roll mate but had earth and live onto the end ready.

Comment

I’ve used less than half of this roll if you don’t mind soldering a couple wires onto end I can post it out to you? It’s red btw.

Comment

Just been out and I’m more than happy with the result opinions please guys p.s mind the mess of her, the guys coming Monday dinner time for a full valet [emoji5]

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Not received nothing buddy

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post
                            pm sent
                            Tried replying mate said your inbox is full and you can’t receive inbox until you delete some messages , here’s what I relied

Originally posted by Howy
                            Hi Mate,decent of you,let me know what you want for them and postage,paypal ok?
                            A gift from one member to another [emoji106] no use to me now buddy, send me address, I’ve got something to return tomorrow so I’ll send it out then [emoji106]

Comment

nice gesture Jordan,, get your name down for our get together end of september
                              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Working...
                              X