ABS and Traction warning lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABS and Traction warning lights

My ABS and traction (like a skid) lights came on today. Reading elsewhere I see that it is often connected with full lock turns. Brakes are of course working fine but as MOT is due I'll have to get it fixed. Any suggestions from anybody that has been through this one please? Any help much appreciated.
    Always strive to do better. If a job needs doing don't ask do it.

ABS and Traction warning lights

It will probably be one of your front abs cables, both are the same but you’ll only find out which one by getting the code read. It could of course be one on the back

Comment

As above,, most probably the front
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Thanks chaps and hopefully Vauxhall might have sorted this problem now but then I come forom the days when you expected an under 4 years old to last a bit longer heh ;-)

Comment

They think it's the front offside and I'm now waiting for Vauxhall part.
          Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
          As above,, most probably the front

Comment

You hadn't inadvertently turned it off had you? I seem to remember doing it once and the light was on as a warning it was off. Also had it come on once when I'd been parked on some dusty uneven ground. That cleared after the car had been turned off and left a while.
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Working...
            X