Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It'll come better and you will get how you want it
    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Ok used the leather care products today, then the cockpit detail spray and glass cleaner again.

Leather cleaner, well smells like cheap washing up liquid, foams like cheap washing up liquid, feels like cheap washing up liquid but......
      Spray on, leave a minute, rub in with pad or microfibre then wipe off with a damp microfibre. Pad turned from bright yellow to dark brown, after seat had dried i reapplied and new pad stayed yellow, so assuming it cleaned seats really well. This was the drivers seat, in which i do sit with my work trousers on. The rest of the seats cleaned the same, but were not to bad to be honest.
      The leather balm, looks like hand cream, smells like hand cream, feels ....... Rub it into leather, leave for a minute and wipe off with a microfibre. Yeah well not that easy, the product does not dry, it gets into the stitching, all the seams and creases etc, and is a right barstad to get off. But once off seats look refreshed, smell nice, feel nice etc. Could really feel how much softer to the touch they were.

Cockpit detail spray - what a delight, spray or wipe on, removes all dust, muck etc, change microfibre and buffs of nice and easy. Works on dash, chrome, leather trim, plastic in fact everything i tried it on it cleaned and shone. Smell was terrific, that just cleaned new car smell if you know what i mean. Nothing smeared, not anywhere.

Glass creame - again as i have said, i hate doing glass, this is so easy. Wipe on like a polish / wax, buff off with microfibre. No streaks or smears. And easy to do because you can see the product dry on glass.

Never used leather products before so have nothing to compare against. But cleaner seemed to work as did the balm, but wasn't easy work.

Cockpit detail spray, best i have used in ages, very easy with the results i like. Don't like high gloss finish, just like it clean and matt. This stuff works for me and this car, so i will buy more of this.

Glass creame, again works for me and this car so will buy again.

Leather care - Looks ok to me, it was only £14 for both products, have enough cleaner to do all seats one more time, and enough balm for maybe two more times. How often will leather seats need cleaning i don't know, so may well try other products.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Working...
      X